So they went to the school. Mr Coombes said to they that for orders of Mrs.Prachett they will be hit with a cane. First was Thwaites, Mr. Coombes said that if he stand up it will be other extra.
So The first hit Thwaites said "Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww" And he went to his sit hopping,clutching his bottom with both hands and saying Ouch! Ow!.
And at the Finally was Roald, he felt like his bottom will be flames. That was the Revenge of Mrs. Prachett.
But I think that this isn't the Good ways to educate or punish the kids, these is so mean, definitly this isn't the way to educate kids.
I think that it will be better that they can be suspence. Or something like that I do not know! But I don't think that hit them is a good way.
Roald did it engaging using many adjectives and many words, he specify well exactly what happened in this moment and this is cool, because starting be more interesting. So I will read it more!
No comments:
Post a Comment