The Diary Of Frankie Bear.
It was an awesome book I like it, Really.
Is so interesting, she put her favorite things in this book.
For example, he like it: The Ice Cream, The Library, Her friends, Her parents, Her Grandparents, etc.
He put the things that didn't like her too: The teachers, The cleaner of the School, Her brother, Her house,And sleep early. I like it so much I recommend you, but this book not is mine, It is of my Cousin.
I begin this book in Wednesday and I finally finish in Sunday.
The end is so normal 'There was my Diary, Bye Little and Wonderful Diary I will buy other Diary'
I read the book every night, because is better read in a peace moment. If my cousin share me again her book, I won't tired to read it.
Every day that I read it, I did it with a Cup of Milk Warm Chocolate and Chocolate Chips Cookies,
Because this book made me hungry.http://www.imagenesydibujosparaimprimir.com/2011/02/osos-infantiles-imagenes-para-imprimir.html

Thi book is relly nice I think! I would like to read it ;D
ReplyDelete