This story is supposed to be true. It is about a Witch really bad, a man called Dowing. One night Dowing woke up and see candleflames floating beside his bed. There was a shape around him, a blackness. Then the candleflames burned red it was the strange creature that Dowing called 'Dog' but it wasn't a 'Dog it was a strange creature that he made, dedicated to kill people.
I like this story because,: I like so much the scary stories, that have exciting parts like this story, only that I do not like me it was that is so short, I don't like the scary short stories is so boring. My favorite characters were Dowing and the Strange Creature. I do not really know why the tittle is 'Feeding the Dog' for this story.
I recommended you because it is so exciting, but I do not recommended it to you because is so short .If you read this story, only do not read in the Night, because strange things it can do.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=wizards+with+dogs&um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=7Ld&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1608&bih=1004&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=okVGzbVzQPYQDM:&imgrefurl=http://www.clipartoday.com/clipart/animal/dog/dog_91515.html&docid=Dyjf2l-NmPsWhM&w=262&h=350&ei=x2J4Tr2mMY6A-wbA2bSfDA&zoom=
PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are the only one thats not following me
ReplyDeleteI follow you!!! :D
ReplyDelete